Laguna Limon vip – the most natural tour for to explore Dominican charm with tropical flair …
- We start with the tour at 10.00 o´clock in the morning. Meeting point is a local “Colmado” in La Lisa, a crockery store, where the Dominicans buy their food and all the things for daily use. Here you can buy for local prices rum, cigarettes, …
- Our journey in safari trucks will lead us up into the mountainous terrain of “Montana Redonda“. Where the scenery will simply take your breath away! The panoramic view´s of the lagoons below, the bay of Samana and the cordillera oriental, are simply unforgettable. Enjoy a refreshing drink as you get your breath back from the lasting natural beauty before you.
- As we descend the heights you will be shown local coffee and chocolate plantations and the popular Dominican pastime of cock fighting.
- Our next stop at Rancho del Cueva is sure to please as you enjoy a sumptuous buffet of langostinos (a kind of lobster), pork and chicken from the grill, rice and beans, salad, fruits and typical Dominican sweats, all washed down with soda, wine and coffee.
- Cigars can be bought here and why not enter the cigar rolling competition where prizes can be won. After this we move by horse or by truck to the pristine beach of “Playa Limon” for to taste fresh coconut water (mixed with rum) from the palms swaying above your head. For horse lovers, a beach ride can be enjoyed or simple relax and refresh yourself in the cool waters of the sea.
- All this and your day has not finished yet! Motorized boats will arrive to take you on a slow cruise around the lagoon letting you soak in all of its natural beauty.
- At the end of this boat trip we arrive at the pier at “Los Guineos”. There finish the tour and the trucks will bring us back to the “Colmado” where we started in the morning.
An unforgettable day full of memories of the Dominican Republic.
Duration of tour: 6 1/2 hours – Price: US$ 60.00/person*
* price only for local services, without transfer from the hotels. The official fee for entering the national park “Laguna Limon y Redonda” must be paid extra. – Ask our special prices for groups!
For more information, bookings or reservations contact us with a reply in the above comment form or ask in the “Rancho La Cueva” for the days of the tour.
For groups with more than 10 persons we organize daily individual tours.